Monday, July 5, 2010

Well, I've not updated this blog in about 3 1/2 months, which is at least several eternities in e-time...

Back in February I deleted an entire folder with all my ideas, links, lists, half-finished posts, etc. - it was basically about a year and a half's worth of work, which for some reason I had neglected to back up. Doh!!! That little blunder along with school, a new girlfriend and a general reassessment of my priorities basically left this place in disrepair.

Apologies to anyone who's enjoyed reading this (all - what is it six - of you?). The bad new is that I am probably going to pack it in as far as this endeavor is concerned. But the good news is that I've started a new blog and, though I've not gotten anything up yet, I promise that once I do it'll mop the floor with this one...

Expect rather heavy focus on music - i.e. what i'm listening to as well as free stuff I've found and probably some mixes compiled by yours truly - but in general the content is gonna vary a lot more.

I'll link to my new diggs as soon as I got something up worth looking at.

Thank you, whoever you are.

peas
A-to-the-x2T-I-C-U-S

No comments: